Melted Ice Cream Cheesecake
A cheesecake made with melted ice cream.
- toaster oven
- parchment paper
- aluminum foil heavy duty
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 2/3 C. vanilla ice cream melted
- 3 tbsp. sugar divided
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice fresh
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 4 Biscoff cookies or cookies of your choice
- 2 tbsp. butter melted
- Place the cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds or until the cream cheese is soft.
- Whisk the cream cheese to work out any lumps. Add the melted ice cream, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and lemon juice, whisk well.
- Line a 7" microwave-safe glass container with parchment paper. Pour in the cream cheese mixture.
- Microwave for 7 minutes at 50% power (1000W oven) or until the center of the cheesecake is set and no longer jiggly.
- Use the parchment to remove the cheesecake from glass container.
- Press a sheet of aluminum foil into the glass dish and remove it to create a makeshift pan. Place the cheesecake into the aluminum foil pan and place on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the cheesecake with the remaining 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Toast the cheesecake in the toaster oven and toast ~5-10 minutes or until the sugar caramelizes.
- Crush the cookies and crumble on top of the cheesecake. Drizzle the melted butter over the crumbs.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool to room temperature and chill in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Serve with sliced strawberries.
Calories: 433kcalCarbohydrates: 35gProtein: 6gFat: 31gSaturated Fat: 18gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 91mgSodium: 296mgPotassium: 191mgFiber: 1gSugar: 23gVitamin A: 1113IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 114mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!