With just 2 ingredients and 30 minutes you’ve got bagels.
With just 2 ingredients and 30 minutes you've got bagels.
- 1⅓ C. self-rising flour or 1⅓ C. all-purpose flour, 2½ t. baking powder, 1 t. salt
- 1 C. whole milk Greek-style yogurt or plant-based yogurt
- 2 tsp. everything bagel seasoning, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, dried onion flakes, etc. (optional)
- 1 egg white or 2 T. water (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375˚F/ 190˚C.
- In a medium bowl combine the flour and yogurt to form a shaggy dough.
- Turn out the dough on to the countertop and knead to for 3-5 minutes to form a smooth dough. Add extra flour if needed.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal pieces.
- Roll each piece of dough into an 8" snake and connect the ends to form a loop. Stretch out the hole in the center to form a 2" hole.
- Place the bagels on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Brush the bagels with egg white or water and sprinkle with toppings.
- Bake at 375˚F/ 190˚C for 25-30 minutes and the bagels are golden.
This recipe was inspired by Weight Watcher’s bagels.
Calories: 332kcalCarbohydrates: 59gProtein: 17gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 36mgPotassium: 184mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 4IUCalcium: 102mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!