Not only is this recipe for chocolate fudge scrumptious it’s super quick and easy.
This recipe whips together in minutes and requires no cooking.
- loaf pan
- microwave or double boiler
- 14 oz. 60% dark chocolate chips
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 C. mini chocolate chips, crushed peppermint candies, walnuts optional toppings
- Add chocolate chips to a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 30 second intervals stirring in between until the chocolate is melted ~2 minutes total.
- While the chocolate is warming, line a 6-8 cup loaf pan (~9"x5") with parchment paper.
- Add the condensed milk, salt, and vanilla extract to the melted chocolate. Mix well to incorporate. The mixture will thicken.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared pan and smooth the top.
- Sprinkle toppings to the surface of the fudge and gently press them into down. Cover the fudge and chill for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the fudge into bite-size squares. Stored in an air-tight container in refrigerator it will keep for 1-2 weeks.
Calories: 191kcalCarbohydrates: 24gProtein: 4gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 65mgPotassium: 222mgFiber: 1gSugar: 20gVitamin A: 61IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 129mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!