You’ve heard about Chef Pii and her mysterious Pink Sauce all over social media; here’s how to make a home.
Homemade Pink Sauce
You've heard about it all over social media and here's how to make a home.
- 1 C. mayonnaise
- 1/4 C. water
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 4 tbsp. honey
- 3 tsp. dragonfruit powder
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper powder More or less to taste.
- 1 tbsp. ranch dressing powder
- 3 tbsp. rice wine vinegar Either white or apple cider vinegar will work too.
- Add all the ingredients into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
This recipe was inspired by Chef Pii.
Calories: 51kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 0.1gFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0.01gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 99mgPotassium: 3mgFiber: 0.02gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 19IUVitamin C: 0.03mgCalcium: 1mgIron: 0.03mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!