Here’s how to make those brownies that you keep seeing in the TikTok comments.
TikTok Comments Brownies
Here's how to make those brownies that you keep seeing in the TikTok comments.
- baking pan 8"x8"
- 1/2 C. salted butter 1 stick melted
- 1 C. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 C. cocoa powder either natural or Dutch-processed
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 C. all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350˚F/ 177˚C.
- Line an 8"x8" pan with parchment paper or spray with baking spray.
- In a saucepan or a microwave-safe bowl melt the butter.
- Add the sugar to the melted butter. Stir well to ensure that the butter is no longer hot.
- Whisk in the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in the cocoa powder, vanilla, and flour.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, leveling the surface.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
This recipe was inspired from the comments section on TikTok.
Calories: 280kcalCarbohydrates: 42gProtein: 4gFat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 65mgSodium: 101mgPotassium: 166mgFiber: 4gSugar: 27gVitamin A: 381IUCalcium: 22mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!